I created a goal to read 101 books in 1,001 days. That is a lot of books, and that’s coming from a bookworm, such as myself.
People are constantly asking what I’m reading and what my favourite genres or authors are. And, in all honesty, I have no idea! I just pick up a good that looks good and then click through the “recommended” section. I read everything from romance to murder to memoir to true crime to personal development books. I love them all!
So, why not create a list?
Keep your eyes peeled for new books or follow along on Goodreads!
- Everything is Figureoutable x Marie Forleo
- How to Fail: Everything I’ve Ever Learned From Things Going Wrong x Elizabeth Day
- Good Mornings: Morning Rituals for Wellness, Peace and Purpose x Linnea Dunne
- My Way To You x Catherine Bybee
- Venus and Aphrodite x Bettany Hughes
- How to Catch A Killer: Hunting and Capturing the World’s Most Notorious Serial Killers x Katherine Ramsland
- Girl, Wash Your Face x Rachel Hollis
- When Katie Met Cassidy x Camille Perri
- Hey Ladies!: The Story of 8 Best Friends, 1 Year, and Way, Way Too Many Emails x Michelle Markowitz, Caroline Moss, and Caroyln Bahr
- Laura & Emma x Kate Greathead
- Girls in White Dresses x Jennifer Close