I have been thinking a lot about things I love, things I want to do, and things I feel like I just have to do. I want to experience more of life, so why not track it as I open up my world? Below, you will find 101 things I want to accomplish in the next 1,001 days. Eeep!
Today is Tuesday, 14 May 2019. My 1,001 days are up on Tuesday, 8 February 2022.
I’ll be sure to add the date completed and write a blog post about any big wins.
Let’s get on with this list!
- Book tickets to Europe.
- Read 101 books (31/101).
- Visit the zoo.
- Go on a ~romantic~ brunch date.
- Go trick or treating.
- Attend the writer’s festival.
- And the coffee festival.
- Visit Queenstown.
- Go camping.
- Create a summer family tradition.
- Hike the Pinnacles.
- Have a genuine penpal.
- Hit 1,000 blog followers.
- Pay off my car.
- Volunteer at an SPCA shelter.
- Watch a jury trial (or part of one).
- Create my own full moon ritual.
Buy a tarot deck (and learn how to read it).
- Join a book club.
- Join a social sport.
Go to the open air cinemas. Come up with 101 things for this challenge.
- Reread the Harry Potter series.
- Get a new tattoo.
- Write a letter to open at the end of the challenge.
- Send my mother flowers.
- Surprise my father.
- Go on a weekend trip. Alone.
- Go to a comedy night.
- Go ice-skating.
- Host a dinner party.
- Hit 10,000 steps every day for one month.
- Complete a Nike training plan (again!).
- Own a Nespresso machine.
- Pay for someone’s coffee order.
- Share my ‘happy list’ every day for one month.
- Completely disconnect for a weekend.
- Complete Dry July.
- Finish a Colour Run.
Take myself on a date. Have an old-fashioned sleepover.
- Try an F45 class.
- Find a career that makes my soul happy.
- Go glamping.
- Nude photoshoot.
- No takeout coffee for one month.
- Get up at 5:00am every (work) day for a month.
- Be vegetarian for one month.
- Try a new recipe every week for a month.
- ‘No shopping’ month.
- Declutter challenge.
- Go to six #brunchclub events.
- Go to a yoga event.
- Go on a weekend retreat.
- Write 50 guest posts (0/50).
- Have a personal trainer.
- Send Christmas cards.
- Have a sponsored post on the blog.
- Write five freelance articles (0/5).
- Save all my family photos to an external hard drive.
- Get a pet.
- Take my son to the Easter show.
And a Christmas parade.
- Change my hairstyle.
- Go to the movies alone.
Go on a picnic.
- Launch an interview series on the blog.
- Skinny dip.
- Visit a new city/town.
- Cook every recipe in a cookbook.
- Visit the Sky Tower.
- Yearly photoshoot with my son.
- Complete 10 Skillshare courses (0/10).
- Read 10 biographies/memoirs.
- Make someone breakfast in bed.
- Throw a (themed) birthday party for my son.
- No (unnecessary) shopping for one month.
- Read Paullina Simons’ new trilogy.
- Watch 20 documentaries (0/20).
Watch the sunrise and sunset on the same day.
- Keep a plant alive.
- Keep my inbox at zero for a month.
- Two meat-less days a week for a month.
- Read a chapter a day for one month.
- Lights out at 10:00pm for one month.
- Drink one litre of water a day for a week (1/7).
- Helicopter ride.
- Get my first aid certificate.
- Attend a concert.
- Attend a live sporting event.
- Write a new ‘about me’ page.
- Surprise my grandparents.
- Play mini golf.
- Try snorkeling.
- Take a pole dancing class.
- Go on holiday with friends.
- Take a self-defense class.
- Donate $5 for every goal not completed.
- Inspire someone else to create a list!